Editing your special manuscript is a job for a professional editor. We’ve found the best of the best and hired them to be your second set of eyes.
Whether you’ve written beat poetry or the next blockbuster screenplay, a lavish period romance or a hard science fiction adventure, we know your form and genre. We know about important things like leaving the dialects alone, preserving your voice and vision, and making sure you retain complete creative control. If you’ve written nonfiction, be assured we’ll be focused on helping you communicate your ideas clearly and concisely, giving you a better, stronger, and more perfectly crafted manuscript.
What will you receive
- Line-by-line editing of your manuscript to improve clarity, organization, and flow while maintaining your authorial voice, giving you a stronger, much improved manuscript tailored to your target audience
- Corrections of spelling and grammar errors, typos, and inconsistencies
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all of our changes, giving you complete creative control
- Suggestions to improve the style, tone, point of view, word choice, and sentence structure of your manuscript
- Extensive critical commentary, indicating where arguments need more support, where the storyline or flow could be improved, where there are unfinished or contradictory thoughts, and more
- Identification of what’s not working in your manuscript and any areas that can be improved
- Personalized editor notes providing a summary of the work that has been done and highlighting next steps for your manuscript